- Introduced universal healthcare
- Introduced no-fault divorce
- Introduced Racial Discimination Act
- Introduced the Trade Practices Act
- Established Family Court
- Established Legal Aid
- Made unis free
- Sewered poor suburbs
- Abolished (federal) death…
RIP Gough Whitlam.
He brought in the beginning of land rights, the Racial Discrimination Act, ended the White Australia policy, promoted multiculturalism, introduced free tertiary education, brought in Medicare (Medibank), fought for equal pay for women, fought for greater environmental protection, created Legal Aid and so much more. He was a man who believed in a Australia that had compassion and a vision.
nope. that’s your period, do what you see fit.
urgh wanna hibernate from social contact for a werkpermalink